Third Annual Living History Festival at Singing Creek Educational Center,
Saturday June 10th, 2017 10am to 4pm
Cost: $5 per person or $15 for a family of four (additional guests $4).
Location: Singing Creek Educational Center and the Pioneer Schoolhouse at Camas Country Mill. 91949 Purkerson Rd, Junction City, OR. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy hands-on family fun:
- Washing clothes pioneer style
- HAYRIDE along the creek
- Trappers and Miners camp
- weaving on a loom
- make your own soapstone bead
- make your own lemonade
- PET A HORSE: mustang from Wild Ones Youth Ranch
- Early Americana style music
- Touch animal furs and bones
- Learn about local history
- Fabulous raffle table
- Try Spinning wool with our spinning wheel and watch a demo
- Enjoy fresh baked goodies and lunch from the Camas Country Mill Bakery on-site!
- and more!
Get your pioneer passport stamped at some of the booths and turn it in for a prize!
You will need to sign our liability waiver upon entering the festival. Please no pets unless they are clearly marked assistance dogs. This is a drug and alcohol free event. Please carpool and respect the neighbors; this is private property.
Parking is on a flat gravel driveway or on a flat mowed lawn. Please carpool to minimize impact on the property.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP?
If you would like more information about becoming out title sponsor or a booth sponsor, please download our pdf and contact Karen Rainsong at email@example.com.