Special Events: Living History Festival
Third Annual Living History Festival
at Singing Creek Educational Center & the Pioneer Schoolhouse
Saturday June 10th, 2017 10am to 4pm
Cost: $6 per person or $20 for a family of four (additional guests $5).
Location: Singing Creek Educational Center and the Pioneer Schoolhouse at Camas Country Mill.
91949 Purkerson Rd, Junction City, OR. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy hands-on family fun:
- Washing clothes pioneer style
- HAYRIDE along the creek
- Trappers and Miners camp
- weaving on a loom/ try a drop spindle
- Quilting demo
- make your own bead
- make your own lemonade
- Try Spinning wool with our spinning wheel
- try some local honey/ learn about beekeeping
- Play pioneer games: bean bag toss, knock the cans, and ring toss
- Pet a horse: mustang from Wild Ones Youth Ranch
- Fiddle music
- Touch animal furs and bones
- Learn about local history
- Fabulous raffle table
- Shop: beads, baskets, handmade soaps, and more!
- Enjoy fresh baked goodies and lunch from the Camas Country Mill Bakery on-site
- Get your pioneer passport stamped at some of the booths and turn it in for a prize!
Watch a slideshow from the past two years of our festival:
Location is the Pioneer Schoolhouse, built in 1898, just next door to the Camas Country Mill Bakery and Farm Store.
You will need to sign our liability waiver upon entering the festival. Please no pets unless they are clearly marked assistance dogs. This is a drug and alcohol free event. Please respect the neighbors; this is private property.
Parking is on a flat gravel driveway or on a flat mowed lawn. Please carpool to minimize impact on the property.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP?
Business sponsors help make the festival possible, and they gain valuable exposure to a mixed demographic of families and seniors.
If you would like more information about becoming out title sponsor or a booth sponsor, please download our pdf and contact Karen Rainsong at email@example.com.
Supporting Sponsor $250
- Your logo and link in the E-newsletter blasts to 800 families on our mailing list
- Your logo and link on the event page on our website, and in Facebook posts
- Your logo on posters, and on flyers going home with school children in Eugene and local rural areas
- Your vinyl banner displayed at the event
- Five tickets to the event
Stage Sponsor $500
All of the above plus be thanked from the stage area between acts. Also included are 8 tickets to the event.
Title Sponsor $1,000
Includes all benefits above, plus your logo at the top of the posters and flyers in the “hero” area and a booth or presence at the event for your company or group. Also included are 10 tickets to the event.
Have an in-kind contribution or raffle donation? We are happy to talk to you about other ways you can help us. Contact Karen Rainsong at 541 968-1986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.